This position will be remote for the duration of the contract assignment. Full time opportunity may also be available.
As a technical marketing copywriter you will be working alongside a cross-disciplinary team of digital design professionals with a passion for elegant, purposeful, modern design. The product is an ad platform that helps people find what they care about and advertisers grow their business. You’ll be responsible for developing, updating, and maintaining copy in the appropriate voice for customer leave behinds, product introductions and best practices, product UI copy and marketing emails.
The ideal candidate has experience writing engaging technical, marketing and UX copy in a specific brand voice, with some knowledge of technical products.
Who You Are
- You have at 3-5 years of experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, or in-house creative group for a major or upcoming brand.
- Your portfolio demonstrates strategic insight and writing talent through advertising campaigns, digital campaigns, film, and video.
- You have an insatiable love for writing.
- You pay the utmost attention to detail.
- You are willing to take risks, fail, and learn from mistakes.
- You remain curious, ask questions, and dig deep to find solutions.
- You dream of working in a collaborative, creative, and challenging work environment.
What You’ll Do
- Write beautiful website copy that makes complex technologies seem amazingly simple.
- Craft fun, thoughtful headlines that are unmistakably on brand.
- Confidently articulate ideas and present work to senior executives.
- Collaborate with the creative team, marketing, and editors to refine copy until it’s flawless.
- Meet deadlines and keep project managers in the loop.
- Keep up to date on the latest products, solutions, and related technologies.
Who We Are
We are building the leading independent customer experience agency in North America. We partner with brands on their biggest opportunities, driving their growth through a relentless focus on the customer. Hero Digital helps turn vision into reality—crafting iconic experiences, and building customer loyalty. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in lean teams who focus on solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. As a trusted advisor to the world’s best brands, we have created experiences that have defined companies like Western Digital, Sephora, Salesforce, and Aramark.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are genuine, entrepreneurial, collaborative, nimble, and dedicated.
As an entrepreneurial firm, we celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and make magic happen. We believe in warm, direct, and genuine communications with our clients and with each other. As a collaborative company, we believe that no one will be as successful alone as the team will be when working together. Being nimble in our approach makes our work more fun and our customers happier. We are dedicated to our goals. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Finally, we believe that diverse teams make innovation possible and that it is a business imperative to build a company reflecting the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.