We are a national digital advertising and affiliate marketing agency in the United States. We work with blog style websites and information products in different niches of the Health and Wellness industries.
We are currently looking for writers from around the world, to work together and create amazing and valuable content on an ongoing basis: blogs, newsletters, information products, infographics, etc.
Do you consider yourself creative, hard-working, a diligent researcher, with strong attention-to-detail, and able to spot this mestake? If that’s you… keep reading.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The core objective of our content writer is to create amazing blog posts that blow our readers’ minds. We want “WOW” content!
Your objective is to help our readers answer important questions about their health, wellness and personal development.
We’re specifically looking for actionable, practical, useful, and EVERGREEN content that teaches our audience the “how-to’s” and tips on reducing the stress, shedding off the weight, maintaining the healthy diet, and everything that goes along with living a healthy lifestyle.
The ideal writer knows how to distill complex concepts down to simple terms and is very much a self-starter. They can also easily adapt to the company voice and guidelines.
- 2+ years’ experience in writing, mainly in the digital space
- Copy Editing Powerhouse
- Familiar with formatting for hyper-readability
- Proven research skills with a knack for writing on technical topics
- Maintain company brand Voice, response protocol, and product marketing content
- Ability to find and turn around assignments at warp speed
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- You must be proactive, and not wait around for constant instruction or micro-managing.
IDEAL, BUT NOT MANDATORY:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Journalism, PR, Marketing or related field
- Experience writing for health and wellness industry / or a variety of industries
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
- Submit your resume with a cover letter and application here – http://go2l.ink/1oum
- If you are selected for the interview process, we will be in touch with several skills assessments to further understand your qualifications