Make Tech Easier
Are you seriously obsessed with your computer and mobile and have tons of tips, tricks and advises that you always share with othes? Are you always the guy/gal that your friends go to when they have problems with their PC? Or are you always connected to the Web and looking for cool and useful stuff to share with your friends? If that is who you are, then you are the one we are looking for.
Make Tech Easier is a tech tutorial site that teaches people the easier way to handle complicated tech, i.e. making tech easier. We cover tutorials for various operating systems such as Windows, Mac and Linux, Mobile OS (iOS and Android), popular web app like Browsers (Firefox/Chrome), WordPress, and gadgets reviews. We are always looking for more writers to help us turn this site into something bigger and better.
What do you need to become a Make Tech Easier writer?
If you are wondering if you fit the bill to become the NEXT superstar in MakeTechEasier, here’s the requirement:
- Are you good at explaining complicated stuff and make it easy for anyone to follow?
- Can you write regular posts on a long-term basis? At least 1-2 500-800 words articles every week?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of the WordPress blogging platform?
- Are you able to take cool screenshots and turn them into images that can be use in articles?
- Are you able to participate actively to readers comments for all your published posts?
Note: Failure to meet any of the above requirement need not apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2nsgUK7 →