As the Content Writer, you will be responsible for writing content for print and electronic communications as well as search engine optimized website content for a range of scientific technologies such as molecular biology, protein research, cellular analysis, and drug discovery. The holder of this role will have an understanding of trends in science, marketing principles and customer buying behavior.
A successful candidate will have a background in life science with strong experience writing technical content for a scientific audience as well as the ability to write compelling marketing copy. Seeking a candidate with strong communication skills matched with excellent project management skills, the scientific content writer will be driving content development to meet strategic objectives.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- In close collaboration with the marcom campaign managers and product managers, develop brand-focused technical content for printed, electronic and web media including blogs.
- Write scientific narratives from data obtained by applications development scientists.
- Ability to take complex medical/scientific topics and communicate them in a clear and concise manner, using the appropriate “voice” for academia, biopharma, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of the traditional Marketing Communications “mix” including website copy and content and e-marketing/advertising concepts.
- Capability to drive message development in line with marketing, voice-of-customer data, and brand objectives.
What will convince us:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or equivalent is required, Ph.D. is preferred.
- Demonstrated predisposition for healthcare/health science, biology or related scientific field as evidenced by work experience or academic background.
- 4 or more years of experience as a copywriter including experience in a scientific or life science field – ad agency experience is a plus.
- Superior writing, copy editing, proofreading and research skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented fashion.
- As a federal contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, we require all of our employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations for reasons related to a disability or for religion. If you will require an accommodation, we will discuss this with you should an offer of employment be extended to you.
· Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.